How can I properly recognize the volunteers of an AFS Unit?
Recognized and engage your volunteers by:
- Acknowledging specific contributions undertaken by a volunteer.
- Ensuring volunteers are kept informed about organizational changes.
- Getting volunteers involved and acting on volunteers’ ideas.
- Offering volunteers the option to try new roles.
- Giving volunteers the opportunity to attend conferences and events.
- Ensuring volunteers are part of internal communication systems.
- Giving volunteers positions of responsibility.
- Supporting volunteers who have a difficult experience.
Engaging Community Meetings