How do we better support and train the new AFS Units?
Support and Training Tips
- Have regular check-ins to track progress, identify challenges and celebrate the steps taken.
- Maintain a consistent and transparent communication with all volunteers.
- Have all tools and resources easily available.
- Identify a group of volunteers or AFS Unit that can mentor and support them.
- Connect them with other new AFS Units.
- Organize a training plan and communicate it clearly to all the members.
Step 6: Make Strategic Partnership
Step 7: Recognize the New AFS Units