In collaboration with Karlshochschule International University, AFS Germany is offering one full scholarship and several partial scholarships at an international university in Germany for the 10th time for AFS alumni.
- The scholarship covers the whole or a part of the tuition fees for the three-year Bachelor’s degree program at Karlshochschule.
- Students awarded the scholarships will obtain (co-)financing to complete a 3-year bachelor’s degree program at Karlshochschule International University Karlsruhe – a state-accredited, non-profit private university.
- If required, the scholarship will also cover the tuition fees for the International Foundation year.
- The International Foundation Year (Studienkolleg) is designed specifically for international students, who have a secondary school degree which qualifies them to study in their home country, but which is not recognized as a higher education entrance qualification in Germany.
- All students referring to the AFS scholarship in their motivation letter and fulfilling the formal admission requirements to study at Karlshochschule International University will be eligible for the scholarships.
- The application needs to be supported by a letter of recommendation by an AFS representative of the applicant’s home country, among other requirements.
- The application deadline for this year is April 15, 2018.