With the 13th largest economy in the world, Spain has established itself again as a major hub of international business. These International internships meet the needs of students who want to maximize their experience abroad by combining it with a relevant, serious and hands-on international work experience in business-related areas such as marketing, human resources, finance or communications.
- Madrid or Valencia
Program for an individual or for a groupIndividual
- To approach a company and develop a new vision of the professional activity in a different context.
- To strengthen your approach to Spanish culture and the mutual exchange of good practices.
- To complement the theory training gained by the intern until now, implementing that knowledge in real situations.
Housing and Meals
- Host Family Placement
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Assistance with Application Process
- Global Competence Certificate
- Continuous Support
- Pre-Departure Orientation
- Orientations during your time abroad
- Re-entry Orientation
- Individual Contact Person
- Airport Pick-up
- Internship Placement
- Project Materials
- Domestic Transport
- Visa and Passport Fees
- Medical Insurance